Dusty Here's the info requested......PAP ok No Chap new Installation.

Radius radius at kingmanaz.net
Thu Jul 7 18:30:46 CEST 2005

OK I can do this, but will the PAP that uses the /etc/passwd be prevented?

We have both running here.

Do I need to add a Auth == Local or something like that after that so it
will
check the MySql database when the /etc/passwd fails?

Maybe my Fallthough is wrong for 1.0.4. This is runing ok in 0.9.3

Thanks
Bob