multiple realm proxying based on huntgroup.

Roy D. Hockett royboy at umich.edu
Mon Jul 18 18:38:16 CEST 2005

I appoligize if this question is covered somewhere, in docuementation, but
I haven't found it.  If you can point me to I would greatly appreciate it.

I am trying to figure out a way to have different groups of realm proxies
for different NAS/huntgroups.  For example, for a VPN resouces I don't
want realms, but for wireless/wired 802.1x I want to be able to forward to
other realms.  I would like to do this without running multiple instances
of radiusd.  I have been able to do this with Merit's AAA server for a
long time, but it doesn't support kerberos v5 authentication, nor 802.1x
currently.

Thanks,
-Roy

--

/* Roy Hockett                     *   Telephone: (734) 763-7325    */