LDAP Authorization & different VLAN

Felice Pizzurro felice.pizzurro at email.it
Mon Jul 18 17:04:20 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have made a system of authorization with freeradius 1.0.4 based on
LDAP attribute radiusGroupName and it works perfectly!

Now I have this problem:

I have on my access points two VLAN named data and students. I want to
create different group for the authorization to access to this VLANs.
Example, I want that who have the attribute radiusGroupName = WLANdata
can access to the VLAN "data";  and who have the attribute
radiusGroupName=WLANstudents can access to the VLAN "students".

How I can configure the huntgroups file? or I need to configure the
users file?

Thanks and excuse me for my english,
Felice

 Sponsor:
 aziendeinaffari.it: la risposta per tutte le esigenze delle industrie. Vieni a conoscere le 2000 imprese che ne fanno parte
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3610&d=19-7