linux requirements

Sebastian Wild sw at cronon.org
Tue Jul 19 23:17:31 CEST 2005

Well Rh 7.3 is indeed a bit outdated ;)
Now in fact there is several distributions that already do ship
freeradius as package. So you needn't compile it so far.
Examples are: Debian Sarge or SuSE.
Now if u wanna set up freeradius on a server I'd suggest using Debian
Sarge. U could install it via network or download a debian netinstall
iso that installs thebase system und apt-get install the packages u need.
We use Debian on our radius servers and it works quite fine!

So now u have one suggestion/opinion...

cheers
Sebastian