Nas-Port-Type quesiton

Jandre Olivier jandre at megaserve.net
Wed Jul 20 14:30:58 CEST 2005

When clients vpn into my server this is what part of the access-request
comes to my radius server:

how will I be able to change that Port-Type from Async to VPN?, cause I
use a portmaster on my network as well and my Analogue dialups is also
Async , I want to be able to distinguish betweem the type of connection.

rad_recv: Accounting-Request packet from host 192.168.2.254:32955,
id=89, length=95
        Acct-Session-Id = "42DE38EA0AEA"
        User-Name = "blabla"
        Acct-Status-Type = Start