[FreeRADIUS and PPPd] How to limit the bandwidth?

Sebastian Mauer Mauer at comconsult.com
Thu Jul 21 13:36:00 CEST 2005

Hello there,

I'm currently setting up FreeRADIUS as authentication/authorization backend
for a PPPoE Server running with the ppp Daemon. I've managed to get the ppp
Daemon to work with my working FreeRADIUS 1.0.3 Server but now have to solve
another problem. Is it possible to limit the bandwidth the ppp channel
allocated via an attribute in FreeRADIUS?

Or has someone another Idea how to manage a bandwidth cap?

Sincerely,

Sebastian Mauer