Life Connect time

Abdul Lateef abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 14:31:20 CEST 2005

Hi guys.

I have a small question about Life Connect time in
START packets. Is there any possibility to get the
connect time when the second party pickup the phone.

I am doing my VoIP Call Shop application using
freeradius i made one counter in my CallShop
application when we got the connect time from
terminator i means when the second party pikuped the
phone the counter should be started.

But in START packets i cannot see any life connect
time. is it posible with some advance configuration in
freeradius?

Thank You

Yours,
Abdul Lateef