multiple peap authentication source?

tbsky at annsky.us tbsky at annsky.us
Fri Jul 22 05:54:21 CEST 2005

Hi:
   thanks for ur reply.
   let me describe my need and plan.
   i want to use freeradius as our wireless authenticator.
   client is windows xp and using wpa + eap-peap-mschapv2.
   wireless AP is configure to ask freeradius server.

   all employee in our company has windows domain account,
   so i want freeradius to ask windows for these guys via "ntlm_auth".

   guests didn't have windows domain account, so i want to create
   guest account in the "users" file, since it's a plain text file, i can
   easily write a web front-end to maintain that file.

   if freeradius can use both "ntlm_auth" and "users" file to authticate
   users, then everything is streight-forward.

   maybe there are some trinks can do what i want?
   thanks for ur help!!

Best Regareds,
sky_li