Debian and 'module "eap" returns noop for request'

Kris Benson kbenson at sd57.bc.ca
Fri Jul 22 17:16:35 CEST 2005

>>"Kris Benson" <kbenson at sd57.bc.ca> wrote:
>>> I have self-compiled the EAP module on Debian due to the binary
>>> distribution restrictions, and the error I'm getting is:
>>>
>>> module "eap" returns noop for request [number]
>>
>>  And what does the *rest* of the debug output say?
>>
>Hi Alan,
>
>I was thinking I'd save you the trouble of wading through all that... but
>since you asked. :-)
>
>here's the debug output:

[deletia]

Just did some further testing.  MacOS 10.4.2 won't connect either, giving
the same debug information as the Windows client already mentioned.  So
it's not the hotfix issue!

BTW: Microsoft has e-mailed me the hotfix -- if anybody needs it, please
let me know!

-kb
--
Kris Benson, CCP, I.S.P.