log activity

Christian Seitz chris at in-berlin.de
Tue Jul 26 12:47:05 CEST 2005

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Dominique Lambert wrote:

>> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Dominique Lambert wrote:
>>
>>> hello
>>> my answer
>>> i would like to file the url visited by the users of my radius server
>>> which file shall i modify
>>> thank's
>>> dom
>>

>> You already asked this question a few days ago and it has already been
>> answered by me and other list members that this isn't a radius issue.
>>
>> Setup a proxy server and force your users to use this proxy.
>>
>> Chris
>
> hello chris
> tahnk's for your reponse
> i am a beginner with freeradius, can you help me to configure it
> to use a proxy
> best regards
> dom

Again: It has nothing to do with freeradius. You can't configure
freeradius to send something back to you nas that configures your clients
browsers to use a proxy. Read www.squid-cache.org how to set up a proxy
and configure your clients to use this proxy or configure your router to
route all traffic to port 80 on the internet through the proxy.

And again: It's not a radius issue. This is the wrong place for these
questions.

Chris
--
Christian Seitz <chris at in-berlin.de>     http://www.in-berlin.de/
Individual Network Berlin e.V.

PGP Fingerprint: A9 17 03 0D 36 AB 07 4E  D0 1E C3 8E 3F B0 66 9A