limited accounts

Jérémy Cluzel j.cluzel at online.fr
Tue Jul 26 20:43:31 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a system which allow users to login for a specific
period (1 month, or 1 week, it depends on the type of the account) since
their first connection.
I manage to do this by a cron script which removes them from database,
but it's (really) crap... Is there any proper way to do this ? counter
module ?
I think this could better by modifying sql queries in "sql.conf" to
calculate remaining time (until the end of this period) and send it as
"Max-All-Session" attribute to the NAS, but I don't know if it's possible...

Moreover, I wish to use a "max consecutive time" too, which allow me to
create user account valid for a limited period (1 month for ex.), with
limited session time (3 hours max), and with a maximum "duration time"
(10 hours). Is there any specific module to do this ?

Finally, if I want to limit access depending on the day of the week, or
the hour, what's the best approach ?

Sorry for all these questions, I don't expect a complete solution from
this forum (it's my work to find one), but simply some advices (or
clues) on how it could (would ?) be done.

Regards,

Jeremy