mod_radius, apache2 and the auth cookie.

Palmer J.D.F. J.D.F.Palmer at swansea.ac.uk
Wed Jul 27 10:37:13 CEST 2005

Hi,

Is it possible to set the timeout for the auth cookie used by the mod_radius
authentication module to 0; by Zero I mean no time, not infinite time?

Or, is there a way that I can clear the cookie on a failed login?

At present, if a user login fails the user has to close the browser and open
another in order to be able to re-enter their credentials, I want to try to
get round this if possible.
It doesn't matter that the login will timeout immediately.

Many thanks,
Jezz Palmer.

Jezz Palmer.
Internet Systems Officer.