Freeradius and Windows 2003 Active Directory Authentication (2)

Tim P panterafreak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 19:14:13 CEST 2005

It sounded to me like you were saying I will never get radius to
authenticate vs my ldap directory.

Anyway I fixed the problem and now authenticate.  I needed to change
that users file to use LDAP as the DEFAULT Auth-Type and it now
authenticates.  I now have to figure out a L2TPNS problem I am having
(kills my network on startup) and get that to handle auth requests
which it passes to ldap via radius.