Cisco WAP 1200 Accounting for 802.1X PEAP

Colleen Morrissey morric at rpi.edu
Fri Jul 29 19:59:24 CEST 2005

I am having difficulty getting my Cisco APs (all 1230s) to send
accounting information regarding
802.1x PEAP authentications - stop/start info.    Does anyone have this
working?  If so can you please post the AP config.

I currently have the following:
aaa accounting network eap_methods start-stop group rad_acct

 I get radius accounting information for exec on the APs (people logging
directly into the AP), but not for wireless authentications.
So I know I have the radius server and config setup correctly.

Thanks
Colleen