newbie questions using freeradius as wifi access point

Will Carter wcarter at webitects.com
Fri Jul 29 21:59:47 CEST 2005

Please take a look here...
http://wcarter.webitects.com/freeRadiusDebug.html

This url outlines what I did and has links to the terminal output with each
command.

I executed these commands...
$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.freeradius.org:/source login
$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.freeradius.org:/source co -r release_1_0
radiusd

now I have a radiusd folder with what seems like all the files I need to
compile.

executing this configure...
./configure --localstatedir=/var --sysconfdir=/etc
--with-mysql-include-dir=/usr/include/mysql
--with-mysql-lib-dir=/usr/lib/mysql --with-mysql-dir=/usr/bin/mysql
--with-experimental-modules
configure debug

make

make install