newbie questions using freeradius as wifi access point

Will Carter wcarter at webitects.com
Sat Jul 30 00:56:00 CEST 2005

I am not sure what I am looking for but it appears something is going wrong
after the make command. I did not continue to make install.

These happen after .configure...

configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_peap requires:  OpenSSL.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_tls requires:  OpenSSL.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_ttls requires:  OpenSSL.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_krb5 requires:  krb5.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_postgresql requires:  libpq-fe.h libpq.

This is at the very end after the make command
gmake[4]: *** [client.o] Error 1
gmake[4]: Leaving directory `/root/radiusd/src/main'
gmake[3]: *** [common] Error 2
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/root/radiusd/src'
gmake[2]: *** [all] Error 2
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/root/radiusd/src'
gmake[1]: *** [common] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/root/radiusd'
make: *** [all] Error 2

the full log is here:
http://wcarter.webitects.com/log.txt

from ./configure ...