Configuring PHP functions to allow Dialup_admin to access ORACLE DB

Jamal Taweel jamal.taweel at paltel.net
Wed Jun 1 13:34:08 CEST 2005

Hello All,

I am seeking for a way to configure functions.php3 to allow the
dialup_admin to connect ORACLE DB instead of MySQL DB.

If any one have an idea regarding this, I will appreciate his/her
response.

Thanks,

Jamal

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. It is
intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email
in error please notify the system manager or  the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.
PALTEL E-Safety System scanned this email and found NO viruses,
vandals or malicious content.
Should you need any information or clarifications regarding this system,
please do not hesitate to contact our team at the IP Dep.
<esafety at paltel.net>.