PEAP with Freeradius 1.02 on Linux

Stephen Donovan stephen.donovan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 18:25:31 CEST 2005

Hello All

I have spent the morning looking for a solution to this problem, but I
have been unable to find a solution.

I am trying to use both PEAP and TTLS to authenticate a mobile device
through an Access Point to my radius server. Using TTLS everything
works fine, however I can not get it to work using PEAP. I am using
Windows 2000 with Funk's Odyssey Client as my supplicant. I am not
using certificates on the mobile and I have placed the user
information in the users file. I am seeing similar behaviour with PEAP
using Windows XP and the built in supplicant.

Thanks
Stephen Donovan

I have attached the debug logs from starting Freeradius with radiusd
-X -A. If any one could suggest anything it would be greatly
appreciated.