Cannot find a configuration entry for module "exec"

vicky vicky at trustive.com
Wed Jun 1 18:48:42 CEST 2005

Hey people,

I'm trying to upgrade my freeRADIUS server and to do so, I downloaded
and installed the latest version available on freeradius.org. I
installed and configured it in a separate folder than the "old" server
is configured in. Today I stopped the "old" server and brought up the
new one with radiusd -X and it gave me an error as shown below.
.
.
.
main: debug_level = 0
read_config_files:  reading dictionary
read_config_files:  reading naslist
Using deprecated naslist file.  Support for this will go away soon.
read_config_files:  reading clients
read_config_files:  reading realms
radiusd:  entering modules setup
Module: Library search path is /opt/freeradiusupgrade/lib
ERROR: Cannot find a configuration entry for module "exec".
zsh: exit 1     /opt/freeradiusupgrade/sbin/radiusd -X

With no line number or file name I don't even know where to begin to
look. Does anyone has any suggestions?

Every so thankful!

--
Vicky