NAS info + MySQL

Stefan Winter freeradius-users-ml at stefan-winter.de
Thu Jun 2 11:48:09 CEST 2005

Hi,

> you should configure your radiusd.conf file so that clients.conf would
> not be used at all, otherwise - yes, there should be at least one symbol
> in that file to run the radius.

you should add that even though it is possible to exclude the _file_
clients.conf, he would still need to define client {} stanza somewhere else,
for example in radiusd.conf itself. This just moves the problem, because you
still have a client defined plaintext. And it's even worse because then you
have the stanza in a different place where it isn't used to be.
Using the patch I mentioned completely relieves you of that cruft.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER

Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche
Ingénieur de recherche

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg