FreeRADIUS 1.0.3 has been released
aland at ox.org
Sat Jun 4 00:21:03 CEST 2005
We have released version 1.0.3 of FreeRADIUS.
* Return EAP-Fail in Access-Reject, rather than an empty Access-Reject
* Escape more strings in rlm_sql.
* Don't send Proxy-State from home server in TTLS.
* Fixes for forking external programs, so the server doesn't
suddenly stop processing requests, or stop forking programs.
* radzap now works, but it's command-line options have changed
completely, and it's a shell script.
* radwho has updated command-line options, and no longer reads
Unix "utmp" files.
* Fix bug in calling checkrad script with NAS port > 9999999
* Fix long-standing bug when both crypt and pthreads are in use
More information about the Freeradius-Users