WLAN Transport protocol

Joseph Abadi joseph.abadi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 23:37:35 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have a question not entirely related to freeradius....

We are running a wireless network and using freeradius with PEAP and
MySQL for authentication.
The whole setup works fine when the wireless cards have the WLAN
Transport protocol Installed. But we are also working with some 20 USB
wireless adapters that don't come with the protocol and don't give us
the option to install it. Those cards aren't able to connect at all.
Here comes the very noob question: is there a way to download that
protocol or it has to be provided with the card/adapter itself ?

Thanks for your help,