Authenticate/Attributes based on NAS-IP-Address

N White nwtech at tele-net.net
Wed Jun 8 00:10:38 CEST 2005

Alan DeKok wrote:

>N White <nwtech at tele-net.net> wrote:
>

>>Using MySQL as a backend, is there any way to configure Authentication
>>and Attribute (replies), based on the NAS-IP-Address sent to the
>>FreeRADIUS server?
>>

>  Yes. Use it as a check item, like anything else.
>
>  Alan DeKok.
>-
>List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

>http://www.eset.com

Ok,  so is it possible for them to be a part of two groups? The reason I
ask is that if a customer logs in through NAS1, I want them to be
assigned a dynamic IP, if they are logged in from NAS2, I want them to
be assigned a static IP. Is this possible? I guess two groups may not
even play a role in a statically assigned IP.

Thanks
-Nick