FW: Trouble with HTTPS and mod_auth_radius

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Thu Jun 9 21:56:16 CEST 2005

Zawacki Jason D Contr AFRL/IFOS <Jason.Zawacki at rl.af.mil> wrote:
> Is there a mod_auth_radius list I can direct this question to?

  Not really.  This list is good enough.

> Like I said, the same setup works fine for a non-SSL URL, which puzzles me
> greatly.  I'm using this box to test several authentication schemes
> including ldap, ntlm, and kerberos and none of demonstrated the same
> behavior.

  I'd love to know why.  When I wrote mod_auth_radius, there was
little documentation about the internals of Apache.  So the module may
not "do the right thing".

  At this point, it may be worth re-writing the module to follow the
outline of one which does work, and just change "ntlm" to "radius",
for example.