Problem with [microsoft] stuff not working

Scott Gusler sdgusler at m33access.com
Mon Jun 13 18:16:07 CEST 2005

Upon further inspection i found it was sending 2 other attributes, defaults
from my users file

i started testing it with radclient, using info one of the NAS's sent,
radtest wasn't giving it this extra info i guess
and i ended up with these 2 extra attributes

        Framed-MTU = 576
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

I removed just the MTU and it still worked with the portmasters and started
working perfectly find on the TC1000's too
I'm not quite sure why it wasn't working with that attribute but it resolved
the problem

Scott