Expiration Module

Jaco van Tonder jaco at alwayson.co.za
Tue Jun 14 18:42:37 CEST 2005

I have downloaded the latest CVS snapshot (the 12th of June) and am running
it on Redhat 9 with Postgresql.

I have configured the expiration module and added an entry in the
radgroupcheck table. If I send a radius request to my server for a valid
user and the expiration date is set to later than now() - the server issues
an access-accept but if the expiration date/time has been reached - the
server traps this - but NO reply message is sent.

Is there something I am missing?

Attached the part of the debug log showing what happens:

rlm_expiration: Checking Expiration time: '13 Jun 2005'
rlm_expiration: Account has expired
radius_xlat:  'Your account has expired, jacotest  '
  modcall[authorize]: module "expiration" returns userlock for request 1
modcall: leaving group authorize (returns userlock) for request 1
Invalid user (Account has expired [Expiration 13 Jun 2005]):
[jacotest/jjtest] (from client localhost port 0)
Delaying request 1 for 1 seconds
Finished request 1
Going to the next request

Any help will be appreciated