'authorize' module

Edgars Klavinskis edzix19 at inbox.lv
Wed Jun 15 16:36:08 CEST 2005

Alan,

how to do authentication based on attribute checking (attr_compar or
something like this)?
I mean, if I am adding some atributes to config_items via rlm_passwd how
to check those attributes in the authenticate section? User-Password is
only checkd, nothing more. For example, I want to check Framed-Protocol,
and am adding it to config_items. Where does these config_items go to?
How to compare them?

  modcall[authorize]: module "edg_pass" returns ok for request 0
rlm_passwd: Added Framed-IP-Address: '2.2.2.6' to reply_items
  modcall[authorize]: module "edg_pass_group" returns ok for request 0
rlm_passwd: Added Framed-Protocol: 'PPP' to config_items
rlm_passwd: Added Auth-Type: 'ACCEPT' to config_items
  modcall[authorize]: module "edg_check" returns ok for request 0
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 0
  rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type ACCEPT
auth: type "ACCEPT"
  Processing the authenticate section of radiusd.conf
modcall: entering group Auth-Type for request 0
  WARNING! Asked to process empty group.  Returning reject.
modcall: group Auth-Type returns reject for request 0
auth: Failed to validate the user.
Login incorrect: [edgars/edgars] (from client lalala port 2549 cli 1.1.1.2)

Edgars