disconnections

John Fawcett johnml at michaweb.net
Mon Jun 20 22:00:22 CEST 2005

Alan DeKok wrote:
> John Fawcett <johnml at michaweb.net> wrote:
>
>>Although the connection is established it is disconnected after 4
>>minutes (sometimes 2 minutes or 6 minutes). I get entries like the
>>following repeated every four minutes in the radius.log
>

>   What's the Session-Timeout set to?

I have the following set in users

steve   User-Password == "testing"
    Framed-IP-Address = 192.168.1.67,
    Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.0,
    Service-Type = Framed-User,
    Session-Timeout = 7200,
    Idle-Timeout = 3600

>>I don't think the TLS_accept: error is serious.
>>I cannot explain why there are two Auth Logins one from the NAS and one
>>from localhost.
>

>   The first is the outer tunnel session, the second is the inner
> tunnel session.
>

>>Any help appreciated. I somehow get the impression that I'm probably not
>>passing back the right attributes to the NAS: for testing I'm using the
>>users file:
>

>   It should work.

Unless anyone can see something obviously wrong or knows of attributes I
should be passing back which aren't included, I'm inclined to believe
that its a problem with the AP. I'll get in touch with the manufacturer.
Thanks for the help.

John