what's the diffrence bettwen radauth and radaliasauth?

zhangyue zhangyue610 at 163.com
Thu Jun 23 13:01:10 CEST 2005

I have made freeradius 1.0.4 wroks well with mysql,  I want freeradius to be the gnugk's authenticatior.I am failed to set RadAuth type , but  RadAliasAuth  can work. I want to know :what's the diffrence bettwen radauth and radaliasauth?
   In mysql database, what I stored is string( I mean , not digital id ),am I should  (and  have to) use RadAliasAuth type?
   the ip phone software what I used is SJPHONE 1.5 free! it will get the message: Registration rejected : gatekeeper security denial!
 in gnugk's , I got this:
          RADAUTH RadAuth RRQ auth failed: tokens not found!
  freeradius is silence, no package was sent to it!

   whatever, give me your advise, thanks a lot!

     zhangyue
                            2005-06-23