Issue with increasing the number of ACL's in users file

Niall Browne nbrowne at Yodlee.com
Tue Jun 28 19:20:08 CEST 2005

I sent this week and did not receive a response.

Since then I have again gone through all files in detail, viewed countless
debugs, and searched all past posts re freeradius, with no success.

Anyone have any idea what may be causing this or have seen a similar problem
in the past ?

Thanks,
 Niall