Freeradius+mysql error

Rupak rupak at sns.com.np
Tue May 31 01:23:24 CEST 2005

I configured freeradius it was working well.Now I wanted to make it work
with my sql.My distro is redhat9 and I am using the version
mysql-3.23.54a-11.rpm.Free radius was working and authenticating user.But
after configuring the files to make it work with sql it is not working
well.It gave me the following errors.I did exactly that was defined in the
resources.Like in the forum section of chillispot.org .Tutorial was posted
by barteki. And other sites as well.

root at chillispot rlm_sql_mysql]# radiusd -x
Starting - reading configuration files ...
Using deprecated naslist file.  Support for this will go away soon.
Module: Loaded exec
rlm_exec: Wait=yes but no output defined. Did you mean output=none?
Module: Instantiated exec (exec)
Module: Loaded expr
Module: Instantiated expr (expr)
Module: Loaded SQL Counter
Module: Instantiated sqlcounter (noresetcounter)
Module: Loaded PAP
Module: Instantiated pap (pap)
Module: Loaded CHAP
Module: Instantiated chap (chap)
Module: Loaded MS-CHAP
Module: Instantiated mschap (mschap)
Module: Loaded preprocess
Module: Instantiated preprocess (preprocess)
Module: Loaded realm
Module: Instantiated realm (suffix)
Module: Loaded SQL
rlm_sql (sql): Could not link driver rlm_sql_mysql: file not found
rlm_sql (sql): Make sure it (and all its dependent libraries!) are in the
search path of your system's ld.
radiusd.conf[14]: sql: Module instantiation failed.

Can any one point me to  a correct lane.

Thanking you