upgrading freeRADIUS

vicky vicky at trustive.com
Tue May 31 12:27:09 CEST 2005

Hi Stéphane (and all the others of course),

Thats is what I was trying to do, configure and install the new version
elsewhere but still on the same machine (I'm gonna set the default ports
to something else so there will be no conflicts). Now I've downloaded
version 1.0.2 and I get a compilation error.
I do :
#configure --prefix=/opt/freeradius1.0.2
#make
and in the end of the compilation output I get this...

In file included from x99_rlm.c:54:
x99.h:26:42: openssl/des.h: No such file or directory
gmake[6]: *** [x99_rlm.o] Error 1
gmake[6]: Leaving directory
`/home/vicky/freeradius-1.0.2/src/modules/rlm_x99_token'
gmake[5]: *** [common] Error 1
gmake[5]: Leaving directory `/home/vicky/freeradius-1.0.2/src/modules'
gmake[4]: *** [all] Error 2
gmake[4]: Leaving directory `/home/vicky/freeradius-1.0.2/src/modules'
gmake[3]: *** [common] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/home/vicky/freeradius-1.0.2/src'
gmake[2]: *** [all] Error 2
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/vicky/freeradius-1.0.2/src'
gmake[1]: *** [common] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/vicky/freeradius-1.0.2'
make: *** [all] Error 2
zsh: exit 2     make

What am I missing?

Cheers