freeradius password caching problem

tech13 at netaxis.ca tech13 at netaxis.ca
Tue Nov 1 23:49:20 CET 2005

Now that I run it in daemon mode (the -s option also prevents to run in daemon mode), the pid file is created. I included the permissions, even though I had figured it out myself, because sometimes I look and I don't see the typo... As the users file is running and updating correctly with kill -HUP, I will keep it that way. syslog problem is solved with tail -f.

Thanks a lot, you have been very helpful!

Pierre Forget