Proxying based on AVPair (multiple SSIDs)

Jason Carr jcarr at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Nov 5 03:32:54 CET 2005

Calling-Station-Id has the MAC address of the access point's SSID which
I'd have to collect the list of MACs, too many to filter on.  I like the
second method but I'm not seeing any documentation on matching based on
regular expressions with AVP's. Can you point to a config file that I
should be looking in or maybe some doc online?  I searched almost all
day for something on google.

- Jason