Proxying a PEAP request to an IAS server

Dan Newcombe newcombe at mordor.clayton.edu
Tue Nov 8 22:40:48 CET 2005

Okay...one step closer.  I had been using a debian version of freeradius
1.0.2 and hacked in the eap-tls.  I have since followed Ben Kenobi's
advice and "use the source".  It appears to be sending packets to the
IAS box now, and I can cut the stuff out and use radclient and have IAS
respond, however it doesn't seem to be responding to the server
process.   One step closer - miles away!

:)