PEAP MS_CHAP V2: problem with tunnel attributes on enterasys V2 switch

slapeyre at free.fr slapeyre at free.fr
Thu Nov 10 10:50:21 CET 2005

Hello,
I run my FreeRadius in debug mode.

I put a sniffer between the freeRadius server and the novell Server (users LDAP
base).
I don't have users file because the users base is on the novell server.
I  set the tunnel AVs on each user with the e-directory tool of novell
server(v6.5).
In debug mode and with the sniffer,i see the filter_id attributs but not the
tunnel attributs.
Authentication with filter_id attributes work but not with the tunnel
attributes.
Is it necessary to active or configure something on FreeRADIUS to use "tunnel"
parameters ???

Best regards

Stephane