Ascend-Data-Filters

Bill Brunton bbrunton at icu.net
Sat Nov 12 05:22:09 CET 2005

I have in my default section:

        Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward tcp dstip 2xx.2xx.4x.x/32
dstport = 25",
        Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward tcp dstip 2xx.2xx.4x.x/32
dstport = 25",
        Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward tcp dstip 2xx.2xx.4x.xx/32
dstport = 25",
        Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in drop tcp dstport = 25",
        Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward",
        Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip out drop tcp dstport = 21",
        Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip out drop tcp dstport = 80",
        Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip out forward"

Worked fin for me for years with Ascend Maxes.

--
Bill
bbrunton at icu.net
http://www.brunton.net
http://www.icu.net
KA0SEP NNN0HQA/OK
ATP CFII BE200 BE300 BE300F BE1900 BE2000 BE2000S CE500

The Internet... The place to be!