sqlcounter and session-timeout

Martin Potgieter martin at systemadmin.co.za
Sat Nov 12 22:00:07 CET 2005

Jonathan De Graeve wrote:

>I have the same problem and this by configured my nas to discard the
>session timeout.

Unfortunately I don't have any control over the NAS's.  I commeted out
line 656 and 657 from rlm_sqlcounter.c and just recompiled that library
and the Session-Timeout value is not sent anymore.  I hope there are no
other side affects :-).   Here are the lines that I commented out

/*DEBUG2("rlm_sqlcounter: Sent Reply-Item for user %s,
Type=Session-Timeout, value=%d",
                key_vp->strvalue,reply_item->lvalue);*/