assigning a vlan-id after successful authentication

Seferovic Edvin edvin.seferovic at kolp.at
Mon Nov 14 04:39:35 CET 2005

I am aware of the fact that 1 VLAN per port is possible. Besides - I am
using mac-based authentication, so Ive tried what happens when I connect
only one computer per switch port, but as I already have written, the
Radius-Reply is kind of ignored :-(. Has anyone have such problems or its
just me? :-(

Jeff, do you maybe know how VLAN assignment is being done with mac-based
auth? Would it on "link-down" set the port VLAN to the manually set for
unauthorised clients?

TIA !

Regards,

Edvin Seferovic