PEAP Machine Authentication

Jérémy Cluzel j.cluzel at online.fr
Mon Nov 14 19:31:55 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to set a PEAP Authentication with the rlm_mschap.c /
cli_netlogon.c hacks provided by M. Griego.
The user auth still working (as before), but the computer still not...
(a copy of the debug log. is in attachement)

According to the log, the rlm_mschap seems to be effective, but is there
any way to check that the samba patch is effective too ?

I use a "patched" FR 1.0.5 and a "patched" samba-3.0.20b,1 under FreeBSD
5.3-RELEASE

Regards,

Jeremy