Problem using exec module

Fernando Brito fbrito at lq.com.ar
Tue Nov 15 18:04:07 CET 2005

Sorry, but I had tryed that out and it didn't work. In the second run of
the "authorize" section radiusd never touch the subsections, but my
guess is that the Autz-Type variable is always empty, even after running
the files module:

users file --------------------

DEFAULT Auth-Type := System, Realm == "wireless", Autz-Type := SQL1

DEFAULT Auth-Type := System, Realm == "dhcp", Autz-Type := SQL2

-------------------------------

radius.conf file --------------

authorize {
        suffix