rlm_eap runtime link failure on FreeRADIUS 1.0.5 under Cygwin

Nicola Iotti nicola.iotti at guglielmo.biz
Wed Nov 16 11:20:24 CET 2005

I have a problem using Freeradius 1.0.5 under Cygwin
I have a problem with rlm_eap module, I've configured with:
./configure --disabled-shared
but it don't work...
I found this message in the mailing list and I'm in the same situation
(except for the freeradius version)... but I can't find slution..
>I've been able to configure, make and install the product with little to
>no problem.  However, execution aborts when rlm_eap is loaded:

>Module: Instantiated mschap (mschap)
>Module: Loaded System
> unix: cache =3D no
> unix: passwd =3D "(null)"
> unix: shadow =3D "(null)"
> unix: group =3D "(null)"
> unix: radwtmp =3D "/usr/local/var/log/radius/radwtmp"
> unix: usegroup =3D no
> unix: cache_reload =3D 600
>Module: Instantiated unix (unix)
>radiusd.conf[9] Failed to link to module 'rlm_eap': unknown error
>
>Line 9 (of eap.conf) is where the eap module is loaded:

>   eap {
 I hope someone have solution

Ing. Nicola Iotti
Network Manager
mailto: nicola.iotti at guglielmo.biz

Guglielmo S.r.l.
Sede legale: Via Martiri di Minozzo, 12
Sede operativa: Via Sante Vincenzi , 2 / D
42100 Reggio Emilia
ITALIA
Tel.: +39-0522 - 40 63 67
Fax: +39-0522 - 54 08 16