SQL Mac-Authentication based on Call-Check

florian broder flobroed at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 28 09:45:08 CET 2005

Morning.

No one got an idea for me?

Is my question just stupid, or doesn't really nobody know what to do in this
case?

Maybe someone of the developers can tell me, what to do with the following:

    #  Uncomment the next line, if you want the sql_user_name to mean:
    #
    #    Use Stripped-User-Name, if it's there.
    #    Else use User-Name, if it's there,
    #    Else use hard-coded string "DEFAULT" as the user name.
    #sql_user_name = "%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name:-DEFAULT}}"

Can I use that "DEFAULT" to tell freeradius, that there is no user-name in
the access-request packet? I mean "Else use User-Name, if it's there,"
suggest, that the field "user-name" MAY be empty?!

ANY suggestion is higly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Bye.