TLS establishment

Juan Daniel Moreno juanitomoreno at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:36:31 CEST 2005

Hi,

It's me again with my little problem. I have freeRadius 1.0.4 and I
work at this moment with PEAP protocol.  I have generated a
certificate with a 128 byte length key. This is the server's
certificate. The certificate is sent by the server, with server hello
end to establish the TLS. By my part I send a Client_Key_exchange and
a finished message,  but the server responds me that the length is
wrong. The finished message (as you see) is 128 length (the size of
the server's public key). Can anybody help me please? I am really lost
with this!!

The freeRadis -X  responses:

rlm_eap_tls:  Length Included
  eaptls_verify returned 11
  rlm_eap_tls: <<< TLS 1.0 Handshake [length 0086], ClientKeyExchange
    TLS_accept:error in SSLv3 read client key exchange A
6918:error:1408B0EA:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_KEY_EXCHANGE:tls rsa
encrypted value length is wrong:s3_srvr.c:1450:
rlm_eap_tls: SSL_read failed in a system call (-1), TLS session fails.
In SSL Handshake Phase
In SSL Accept mode
rlm_eap_tls: BIO_read failed in a system call (-1), TLS session fails.
  eaptls_process returned 13
  rlm_eap_peap: EAPTLS_HANDLED
  rlm_eap: Freeing handler

Juan Daniel MORENO