question on dialup_admin

Kostas Kalevras kkalev at noc.ntua.gr
Tue Oct 4 14:36:33 CEST 2005

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, radius.unime at email.it wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have a question on dialup_admin:
>
> I have configured freeradius to authorization by LDAP and authentication by
> EAP and it works fine.
>
> Now I want to log the activity of my users with dialup_admin,
>
> it's necessary that I use sql for authentication and authorization? or I can
> use EAP and LDAP again and dialup_admin only for log?

dialupadmin will use sql to read accounting data and sql OR ldap to read user
data.  So u only need to point dialupadmin to ldap to read your user profiles
and to sql to read the accounting information.

Hope this helps

--
Kostas Kalevras		Network Operations Center
kkalev at noc.ntua.gr	National Technical University of Athens, Greece