question on dialup_admin

radius.unime at email.it radius.unime at email.it
Thu Oct 6 10:55:34 CEST 2005

	--------- Original Message --------
	Da: Kostas Kalevras <kkalev at noc.ntua.gr>
	Oggetto: Re: question on dialup_admin
	Data: 04/10/05 16:36

> On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, radius.unime at email.it wrote:
>
> > Hello!
> >
> > I have a question on dialup_admin:
> >
> > I have configured freeradius to authorization by LDAP and authentication
by
> > EAP and it works fine.
> >
> > Now I want to log the activity of my users with dialup_admin,
> >
> > it's necessary that I use sql for authentication and authorization? or I
can
> > use EAP and LDAP again and dialup_admin only for log?
>
> dialupadmin will use sql to read accounting data and sql OR ldap to read
user
> data.  So u only need to point dialupadmin to ldap to read your user
profiles
> and to sql to read the accounting information.
>
> Hope this helps
>

> > If yes, I must add the entry in the database (mysql) for any user that
can
> > access to my network?
> >
> > excuse me for my bad english...
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Felice
> > --
> > Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/f
> >
> > Sponsor:
> > Occhialeria.it
> > Scopri le migliori marche a prezzi imbattibili
> > Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=879&d=20051003
> >

> > -
> > List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
> >

> --
> Kostas Kalevras		Network Operations Center
> kkalev at noc.ntua.gr	National Technical University of Athens, Greece
> Work Phone:		+30 210 7721861

Ok,
I have successfuly stored in mysql the lod data.

But the Calling-Station-Id and Called-Station-Id aren't stored. This
attributes are present in the access_request and access_response packet but
not in the accounting_packet. It's possible to store this data also?

Thanks,
Felice

 Sponsor:
 Email.it Phone Card: chiami in tutto il mondo a tariffe imbattibili da
tutti i telefoni fissi e cellulari! Clicca e scopri come
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2686&d=20051006