Post Accounting

Devrim Seral dseral at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 13:09:57 CEST 2005

Thanks for reply Paolo,

But i wonder that can i use both sql accounting and acctusersfile same time?
And i i do how?
Thanks..
devrim

I do some post-proccesing for accounting and I do it through the exec
module. I call at the end of accounting section one instance of the
exec module wich calls a script wich does some post-processing,
updates some tables and distinguish processing between
Start/Alive/Stop.