Freeradius from inetd

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Oct 10 09:57:09 CEST 2005

Hi,

> Thanks, I am wondering, is there any other way that I can start
> radiusd automatically after every boot.

use the daemon scripts.  what OS are you using? theres usually an
'init.d' script that will fit the bill.  simply copy it into
the correct directory (eg /etc/init.d) and softlink to that from
your run directory - eg /etc/rc.d/rc3.d as other scripts are -
and then use the correct tool to do the job.   ah, the joys
of each Linux distribution being totally different.  chkconfig
on RedHat-style systems,  rc-update is your friend on gentoo etc

alan