Problem Starting Freeradius

Linda Pagillo linda at n2thenet.com
Mon Oct 10 21:12:49 CEST 2005

Thanks for the reply and the link Mr.DeKok. I read everything at the link.
How is removing the lock/pid files by hand going to help my problem? How
will i know when i need to remove them? Like i said before this happens at
random. It will look like it's started , but when i go to my services
console it gives my the subsystem locked error, but i can start it right up
from there without removing anything.