Simultaneous-Use check MySQL

David M. radius at mantxado.com
Fri Oct 14 11:31:27 CEST 2005

Hi,

Debug mode does not reveal further information, what I've noticed I didn't
before :( is checkrad is used to verify if the connection is still
established, despite simul_verify_query result.

I've set up the SNMP community in naspasswd file and radius polls NAS in order
to check active sessions and now it is working fine.

My doubt/question is: checkrad is always used to Simultaneous-Use
checking? Is it not possible to use radacct table instead of SNMP polling?

Regards,
David

--
David